Monday, May 14, 2007

Hmm... Wow... NO good lah... Sarah cannot go with us... But let see the majority first ba... If lots of people say they're in then we will go with the plan? Hmm... Sorry Sarah... =( We will come up with another outing de! XD Don't worry! XD My IAP will be in 2 weeks time... Don't miss me peeps! Wahaha! And dear presi! I'll be late for every band prac! So... Please don't question me why I'm late... Cause my damn IAP is at Jurong east... Zzzz.... So far... Roar~~ So how many people in for pirates? Orchid, me, fahmi and marj only? LOL! Many, daisy don't want? These 2 like couple sia... Everywhere they go must have each other de... Oopsy... lalalaa~ Bleah... :P Die... Going to get killed liao... WAHAHA! And can someone please confirm about the SECTIONAL date?! Sat Hong Ghee was saying WED?! Is it confirm? Please state the day, time and venue for everyone here thanks!

vampirejoker™©

No comments: