Thursday, June 28, 2007

2nd Clar Sectional

Hey people... For those who know about what happen yesterday... Keep it to yourself... I'm now offering my time to 2nd clar players... IF you all are INTERESTED in having 2nd clar sectionals with me... Let me know... It will be Sat after orchestra... OR even Sunday... Sunday will be at my house...

Okay... So THIS SUNDAY MY HOUSE! I will let you all know the timing... For other parts player... If you are interested let me know first... This will be prioritize to all YEAR 1s and 2nd! Anything give me a sms...

And there's a change for COLAS 2nd... I will be playing the top part by myself first... I will put one of you up on Sunday.. I will listen to you all on Sunday... Not too much stress on you all... XD

See you all later then... =D

Regards,
vampire

No comments: