Friday, July 27, 2007

Practice Ends for Exam break

Well, yesterday was the last prac before the exam starts... Band will resume on 4th Sept... Haha.. Well, we all know why this week the attendance is so bad... But! We still urge you all to try and come... Yesterday attendance was the worst... =.=" Only 3 people before Sarah and Hong Ghee came at 9+pm... =.=" Tues at least better lah hor... Cause at least got 3 more people...

Well, was chatting with Laoshi again... Haha... He was saying that Sarah, Hansel, Hong Ghee, Jiexin, Hasniza and I got potential to excel... Haha! Woohoo~ Let's promote Hasniza to first... LOL! =X I'm mad... Wahaha! Anyway, that's part of the conversation... Lalalaa~

Anyway, people please try to come as often as you can... Don't think laoshi don't know who come who don't... Cause he just asked me about Eliza... LOL! =X Yesterday played so many pieces lah... And I heard that Sinfonia theme will be 'Show, Movie and Animation'... Something like that lah hor... And I also heard that we're going to play Star wars... =.=" So people... Get prepare... LOL!

And Sarah mention that we'll going to have a fun camp... I don't know she meant "fun" camp or fun camp lah hor... LOL! You all know what I meant.. LOL! XD Sian man... Holiday no band... I think I'm going back to self prac... Anyone want to join me? LOL! Of course when my IAP finishes lah... Haha... XD

Lalalaa~ ANNA YOU PS ME AGAIN! =X WAHAHAHA! PS QUEEN! XD Lalalaa~ You good! Zzz... Sian... My boss not here yet! =.=" Don't know what to do... BAH! Anyway, people try to find some time to do some self prac ya? We need to keep improving ourself... Especially this year batch... You all are the one who's going to the WMC... Even though I went there during my year 1.. Which is so fun and scary... =X

Cause.. Laoshi last minute ask people don't play! I was OMG! That time... So scare too... Cause first time in my life... International competition somemore... =D But it was a very very very good experience... And you will learn alot in that journey... Really... That was why I fought so hard to go... And that time we also even have Alumni to go with us... XD But I don't know about the WMC in 2 years time...

Anyway, we the seniors will do our very best to help you all to improve and everything... But in order to that... you all also must put in effort... If we put in effort only... Also no use... And... Please don't rely on us so much... Eventually, we will go off sooner or later... Ya? =D Maybe we will come back to help when we're free... But... You all will have to rely on yourself before that already... If not when the time comes... It's all too late...

I think I did quite a long post here... OMG... =.=" Sorry.. Haha... So that's all I guess.. If still have anything to say I will flood here again... XD And... Please.. IF you all got stress or what so ever... Don't keep to yourself... Let us know.. Or you just want a listening ear... Can find me or Cookie... We will do whatever we can for you all... So don't go isolate yourself... And don't torture yourself... ya? =D

Lastly, All the best to all of you having exams! XD DO your BEST! GANBATTE!

Regards,
vampire

No comments: