Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hi people...

Please bring the Pop culture, Latin gold, Spanish fever and Harry Potter scores for tomorrow's practice. Please also bring the ensemble pieces, as I would like to try playing them during the break... Also, we might be asked to play infront of leonard tan the ensemble pieces on wednesday... So if you have not practiced, please do so... I also need to know how much you are paying by PSEA or other payment modes like cheque or nets etc for the Vienna trip. To check how much you have in ur PSEA account, you can call 62600777, it is done by a computer and its 24 hours. If you have any attachment during the period of the Vienna trip, please tell me. I also need to know who is performing for the club crawl. Please confirm with me ASAP. Thanks

Desmond aka Daisy

No comments: