Saturday, June 7, 2008

Audition dates and Time

Hi all,

This is the audition list for 7th June 2008



















This is the audition list for 14th June 2008




















Please take note of your time and reach at least 15 minutes before your audition time. Sectionals this week is cancelled, as it is an audition day, and Chow Desmond (the tutor) is not able to make it. Please use this time to rest or do projects or whatever. I hope it is spent meaningfully... haha... Anyway, sectional will resume next week on saturday... Probably in the afternoon as most of our auditions is on the 14th in the evening... Please also remember to hand in your application forms for Sinfonique to me on Monday...

COMMON TEST IS COMING!!!! At least for me... I don't know about others... haha... But if you do have common test, Good Luck to us... hahaha... By the way, there will be a section outing next week... Probably on Thursday? Please let me know when you all are free... Will update you all on the next practice... haha... Oh and I have decided to rotate players for Sinfonique... Please check the blog for more information at a later time...

Cheers,
Your flowery SL...

No comments: