Friday, June 20, 2008

SCL Practice Schedule












Dear section members,

The holidays are going to end very soon... I hope you all have had a good holiday... However, next week will be the re-auditions... Therefore, I hope that those who are required to go for the re-auditions try your best, and practice the parts where you still cannot play... I hope that you all will go for the practices and sectionals... I know that the common test is coming, and also everyone have a lot of work and projects to rush... But, we are only left with less than 2 weeks before we depart for Vienna... Thus, I hope you all can use this time left wisely, and prepare well...

For those that keep saying that I don't want to go for Vienna or whatever, its not the time to say these now... You have already practiced hard, come for all the practices, paid for the trip, and etc... So, I hope that everyone will cooperate, and improve wherever you need to… Thanks…

Desmond

No comments: